Tuesday, June 23, 2009

White

Loving these white painted wood floors (even in the bathroom). I'm becoming a huge fan of the scraped/ whitewashed wood flooring too though. Especially with this updated shabby chic look.



Lockers would be a great idea for a big family (especially teenagers) sharing a bathroom.


I like this bedroom-y pink tinted white too. The unframed mirrors and unfinished painted white furniture seem very Restoration Hardware -- but somehow so much more interesting.

I don't know if I could ever have the self control to not have just ONE room full of color. But I love how simple and clean all this white is. Yesterday, I babysat for a new family, 3 kids, all under 6, and was finally convinced that neutral (and even WHITE white) was even doable much less cleanable.

1 comment:

Baroque Pop Radio said...

Dig the locker idea - just so no one tries to stuff me in one