Sunday, March 22, 2009

Some Weekend Finds


Shopping with any sort of unsettled emotions is dangerous. Especially when Macy's One Day Sale and the "1st day of spring" conveniently fall on the same weekend. I had a really strong urge to go out and buy a ton of new spring clothes: maybe a floral sundress, some airy tops, some new strappy sandals. The list is endless. generic and specific. some things (most things) cheap and astronomically expensive (and unrealistic). These are the things I couldn't live without (and fit into my budget):

Mossimo Patent Grey Pump



Oversized Shirred Tee


Not from this weekend but I'm totally loving this purchase. 
Hands down, my new favorite jeans

Rich and Skinny Boyfriend Jean

And a few things to add to my wish list:

Frye Hirachi Sling back

Diane von Furstenburg

No comments: