Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 Day Challenge


Initially I intended for this blog to be a giant to-do list of all the things I wanted to do, places I wanted to see and well as reviews and recaps of the checked-off items. Slowly, I became less interested in writing and more interested in posting images.. mostly design or fashion related. (I even created a second blog for wedding inspiration and the related). Quickly, I realized that I really wasn't doing anything but reposting stuff (so I moved to tumblr) that was already out there... collecting it as inspiration. Since I highly doubt that I have much of a following and am finding myself in need of a more private journaling and documenting outlet, I'm going to pick-up where I left off here.

Saw this idea on my dear friend, Ashley's, blog and I'm going to use it to help guide a month of updates.

30-day Blog Challenge
Day 1:Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts.
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name.
Day 3: Your first love.
Day 4: Your parents.
Day 5: Your siblings.
Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy.
Day 7: Favorite movies.
Day 8: A place where you've traveled.
Day 9: A picture of your friends.
Day 10: Something of which you are afraid.
Day 11: Favorite T.V. shows.
Day 12: What you believe.
Day 13: Goals.
Day 14: A picture you love.
Day 15: Life motto/inspirational quote.
Day 16: Dream house.
Day 17: Something you're looking forward to.
Day 18: Something you regret.
Day 19: Something you miss.
Day 20: Nicknames.
Day 21: Picture of yourself.
Day 22: Favorite city.
Day 23: Favorite vacation.
Day 24: Something you've learned.
Day 25: Put your iTunes on shuffle; name the first ten songs.
Day 26: Picture of your family.
Day 27: Pets.
Day 28: Something that stresses you out.
Day 29: Three wishes.
Day 30: A closing picture and something of which you are proud.

No comments: