Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Walking - Hart Park


On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have breaks between classes from 8-10 and 11-1. Naturally, 11-1 seems like a practical time to eat lunch so I'll like do that and catch up on reading, etc. However painful it might be to get up in time for my 7:00 "Yogalates" class, the break between that class and the next is even 10x more annoying. Today I made an attempt at walking along the trail behind Hart Park in Orange. 

Dan and I, when I could convince him that it was a good idea, used to walk this trail from Main to Tustin a few times a week.. for exercise, sun exposure.. and fun :) Somehow it wasn't the same and I made it about 10 min before turning around and going to Starbucks. It's too bad people my age aren't into power walking. 

Oh! In sync with the "TO DO" theme... This is a great walking trail and lots of big family-friendly events take place at this park... In the summer they have Concerts in the park and on some weekends all of the Rockabilly Vintage Car lovers bring their refurb'd Model ... whatevers. This is what finally convinced Dan that the walk was a great idea :)

No comments: