Monday, February 2, 2009

Frame Wall

The first thing on my "TO DO" list... a task that is very much underway... is to read Mary Gilliatt's Interior Design Textbook. Since I have plans to continue my already prolonged education to include an associates degree in Interior Design at Wade College in Dallas. Since I already have to job to which the technical skills could be applied, I might as well get a jump start on the whole process and make sure THIS is it. 
Side Note: I am unusually comfortable with the lack of cohesiveness in my life plan right now. The plan is currently more like a to do list. This life "TO DO" reads something like this:  Pursue a career where I can express myself creatively while integrating my lifestyle. 
On a totally different note... This is project No. 1 -- appropriate for my condo or future loft style apartment. 
Project No. 1: Frame Wall.
I would really like to collect lots of sizes and shapes, all complimentary colors, of frames.  (I'm currently really into shades of green... but even using shades of silver, gray, and naturals against a cool green wall would be awesome!) Once I get to the point where I feel comfortable posting the finished product... I will. 
For now. Here's the inspiration for this project:


1 comment:

chantal taryn said...

i have ALWAYS wanted to do this! i absolutely love ittt.