Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Resolutions - UPDATE


No. 4 Cook More. Eat more veggies/ healthier -- Definitely progress made. Tonight I made pistachio and potato chip cruted chicken with asparagus risotto. OK... Maybe not necessarily "healthy" ... but definitely homemade. and I did use almost all organic ingredients.

No. 8. Express myself artistically (Meg) -- Another one that at least I've got SOME progress to report... For Valentine's Day, Dan got me a bunch of painting and sketching supplies. I'll be honest.. they're still in the packaging but It was, without doubt, one of the most thoughtful gifts he has ever given me. I'm going to start on the designs for the mural on our backyard wall this weekend :)

No. 20. Practice more yoga.1-2x a week (Meg) -- Still searching for a class schedule that will really allow me to easily go a few times a week. Have started at least 2x a week at home. Progress is Progress.

No. 22. Planted an herb garden. Done... now lets just see if I can keep it alive.


No. 35. Spend a weekend in Austin, just the two of us. Technically this could be crossed off or checked... but I'd like for us to go again...

No. 54. Go to the dentist (Meg = done. Dan = Not Done)

No. 71. Clean out closet / donate / sell. Thank you Buffalo Exchange for the $205 dollar check. Now for the reject "stuff" ... gotta get to goodwill.

No. 83. Stop texting while driving. This one has been much easier than I thought it would be... I can honestly say... I'm about 98% reformed.


No comments: